- NEW! Kids Physical Activity Report Card
- NEW! Kathryn Davey
- NEW! Chocolate Factory ‘House’ Poster
- NEW! Brighton Racecourse Infograph
- NEW! Kids Active Resource
- Parklands – Brand Design
- The Bailey – Brand Design
- NEW! Pop-Up Chocolate Factory Posters
- Moving Poster
- Superfoods Infograph
- Brand Identities (part deux)
- Strawberry Days Illustration
- Home Interiors – Brand Design
- ‘Pricing a Scarce Resource: Water’ Infograph
- Quote of the Day Illustration
- Downton Abbey/Fawlty Towers Illustration
- this & that website
- Citizens Wallpaper Branding
- ‘Data Storage Timeline’
- ‘FEx in the City’ Poster
- ‘The Troika Bailout’ Infograph
- Next Generation
- Tiger Tots
- May Fly Boutique
I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Kathryn Davey in updating her brand. Kathryn found that there was a shift in her work with areas like home textiles, natural sustainable dye’s and workshops coming to the forefront. She wanted a brand that would grow with her and not to be pigeon holed into one specific area.
I created a strong, unique font for Kathryn’s main brand with the letters forming interesting geometric shapes. Because Kathryn’s work could be categorised into 3 main areas, I created 3 sub brands to showcase the areas of Irish linen, limited edition ranges and eco printing, natural dye workshops. Using the motifs from her sub brands I created a pattern, which will be used throughout Kathryn’s packaging.
Her work is beautiful and delicate, yet has a lot of strength, hence the branding had to reflect this.
Photos courtesy of Kathryn Davey.