- Firechild Photography
- Kapha Wellness
- Winning Minds Movement
- Kids Physical Activity Report Card
- Kathryn Davey
- Chocolate Factory ‘House’ Poster
- Brighton Racecourse Infograph
- Kids Active Resource
- Parklands – Brand Design
- The Bailey – Brand Design
- Pop-Up Chocolate Factory Posters
- Moving Poster
- Superfoods Infograph
- Brand Identities (part deux)
- Strawberry Days Illustration
- Home Interiors – Brand Design
- ‘Pricing a Scarce Resource: Water’ Infograph
- Quote of the Day Illustration
- Downton Abbey/Fawlty Towers Illustration
- Citizens Wallpaper Branding
- ‘Data Storage Timeline’
- ‘FEx in the City’ Poster
- ‘The Troika Bailout’ Infograph
- Next Generation
- Tiger Tots
- May Fly Boutique
“Aisling was an absolute pleasure to work with. She actively listened to my thoughts and ideas, she quickly understood my vision. I found her to be organised, responsive and easy to communicate with. She was patient and understanding, and she gave honest helpful feedback. She was extremely personable yet always professional. Most importantly, her work is beautiful, I am just so delighted with my brand name and logo. I would not hesitate to recommend Aisling to anyone looking for quality design services.”
Treetop Studio worked with Siobhan to develop a brand name & tagline, brand identity, promotion and packaging material for her holistic business Kapha Wellness.
Through this business, Siobhan hosts pregnancy wellness workshops, herbal infusion workshops and also has a unique product range to support her talks.
Aisling drew the name from one of the elements within the Ayurveda system, Kapha. Kapha is an earth/water energy and helps us to feel grounded, facilitates our nurturing of others, and helps us exhibit a calming presence in stressful situations. This concept is very fitting as the Kapha energy embodies the essence of Siobhan’s business, that of wellness and empowerment.
The Kapha energy is earth based, organic and natural, which is represented through the hand drawn leaves and free flowing lettering. The logo is strong yet has a feminine touch also.