- Firechild Photography
- Kapha Wellness
- Winning Minds Movement
- Kids Physical Activity Report Card
- Kathryn Davey
- Chocolate Factory ‘House’ Poster
- Brighton Racecourse Infograph
- Kids Active Resource
- Parklands – Brand Design
- The Bailey – Brand Design
- Pop-Up Chocolate Factory Posters
- Moving Poster
- Superfoods Infograph
- Brand Identities (part deux)
- Strawberry Days Illustration
- Home Interiors – Brand Design
- ‘Pricing a Scarce Resource: Water’ Infograph
- Quote of the Day Illustration
- Downton Abbey/Fawlty Towers Illustration
- Citizens Wallpaper Branding
- ‘Data Storage Timeline’
- ‘FEx in the City’ Poster
- ‘The Troika Bailout’ Infograph
- Next Generation
- Tiger Tots
- May Fly Boutique
“Before hiring Aisling I had no brand identity and no sense of cohesion with my brand at all. After meeting her, and having a very long and searching discussion about my brand, my values, how I work and who my amazing clients are, Aisling came back to me with 3 incredible options for my logo and brand ID. She also helped me to map out my website before I worked with my web designer so that I wouldn’t repeat any of the mistakes I’d made previously.
After working with Aisling and implementing my new brand ID I have a stronger confidence in my brand, a much more professional looking visual presence and a fantastic story behind my logo. It’s taken my online presence from bland and boring to slick and professional.”
Treetop Studio worked very closely with Éadaoin in creating a new brand that best reperesented her as a photographer. Aswell as a new brand identity, Aisling devised a tagline for the new brand, along with a sub identity that could be used in conjunction with the main brand.
Aisling based the brand identity on the Neo druid symbol, called ‘Awen’ – Welsh word for “(poetic) inspiration”. Awen is the inspirational muse of creative artists. Awen stands for the inspiration of truth.
Eadaoin desribed herself as a truth seeker and captures this essense in people. She creates unposed, natural and honest work and wanted her new branding to reflect this.
Photos courtesy of Firechild Photography